Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife likes my display, but she is not a huge Halloween fan. So I do all of the prop building by myself. She was looking through the Grandin road catalog and saw the wreath they had and wanted me to buy it for her. I said hell no I am not paying that for a wreath. Last week she broke her foot and has been pretty home bound working from home, she doesn't do well on crutches so we have not gone out much.

She wanted something to do so she decided she would make her own wreath and she worked on it this weekend, and here is the result.

20130817_161102.jpg

I told her it looks great, maybe I can get her to work on props next :D

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:) That looks great! Nice work...no telling what would happen if she broke her other foot!:confused: (No, I am kidding!!....but I guess it is not true about what they say about idle hands.....they make Halloween props....they are NOT the devil's workshop....unless you are Devil's Chariot..:D...)

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
Tell her that's the epitome of turning lemons into lemonade ! She did fantastic and hopefully saved you $350 that you can put towards her first prop build :)

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I love the wreath! I want it! Your wife did an excellent job. So sorry about her foot, but this may have opened up a new artistic hobby for her. You go girl !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts