Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a story to share with all of you well I guess I can not call it a story cause every word of it is true.
Nice to find a site where people hopefully wont think I a crazy but anyway here I go I will try keep it short.

I live in Alberta in a 3 bedroom town house the place is only 25 years old so not old at all.
This has been going on for about 3 years now since we moved in there have been really weird and unexplainable things happen. My middle child at the time was about 1 year old, my hubby and I rented a movie my oldest child was in bed this was about 10:00pm and we had left my sons sippy cup on the arm of the couch we were sitting on the love seat across the room when all of a sudden the sippy cup flew off the couch and landed right by my hubbys feet we both looked at each other then at the cup, "weird" was all I said,
following days were semi quite for the most part only the usual cupboards opening and closing on there own.
One night I had got up to go to the bathroom and for some reason I do not use the upstairs bathroom at night I use the one downstairs off the kitchen
So I happened to look over at the door and I saw the handel rattling called my husbands name and no answere, so I put my hand on the knob and found my self locked in the bathroom I could turn the handel but no matter how hard I pushed I could not get out. finally I tried once more and feel right out the door, I ran up stairs and hubby was fast asleep snoring away.
Other things would happen like the basement door would open (Swing) when no one was close to it and it is kinda hard to open likes to stick alot.
Here voices and feel like someone is watching you at all hours of the night,
My son and daughter both said that they see a lady in olden day clothes as my oldest puts it go into the babies room and sing to her I believe it cause I had heard someone singing to my youngest one night. T.v goes on and off by itself mirrors rattel.
Well anyway I could go on for pages but I wont.
Hope you enjoy reading what I go through on a daily basis but for some reason it gets weirder around christmas I have asked for records of our place and if anything has happened but the office manager refuses to tell me anything, I heard from one lady that has been her since these places were first built that 2 people where murdered in here about 15 years ago but I wont believe it till I have proof in front of my face.
Bye for now

·
Registered
159 Posts
The Older Lady is your Great Grandmother, looking after the Little Ones.
The others, the ones that lock you in the Downstairs Bathroom, those are the people who were Killed there.
Please look into the matter at your local County Courthouse Records Office, at the Historical Society and County Clerk's office.
Therein will be the "Proof" you are after.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts