Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to give more of a proper intro then my first one . It's time I start posting. I've kind of been out of the haunting part of Halloween for awhile. Usually bout all I've been doing was going to some corn mazes. Well.... I'M BACK!!!

Looking forward to reading old threads, gleaming tips and tricks and meeting local people interested in make & takes.

I don't have much of a resume of things I've built. My first Scene will be a swamp witch with pet crocodile. I'm working on the crocodile right now. So far it's just a pvc stick form. I had planned on making the witch out of papier mache. Sooo...I set out to make some basic drawings about what I thought I wanted her to look like. Learned I can't draw. lol Is that necessary? Decided maybe I'd buy a mask. Make her crocodile Clyde instead. So that's where I'm at and the pvc frame for him is 6'2 . He's gonna be a big one. It's exciting and I can't wait to see the end results.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That croc looks awesome! I'm still trying to get this papier mache down. I don't think it's quite like I expected it to be lol.

Rainwebs, That Swamp witch mask is one I'm trying to decide on getting. Although it's a bit late to get it before Halloween I'd imagine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts