Halloween Forum banner

Why I Have Grey Hair!

1553 Views 15 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  RCIAG
So I went to rebuild, for the fifth time in five years, the wings on my Creeper figure, and I reach for my staple gun and... it's not in the tool box. I check my other tool box, and nothing. I check the kitchen, bedrooms, car trunks, everywhere... no staple gun. So I go up to Lowes and buy yet another new one and tell the cashier I have to buy one of these things every, single, year because my kids take it to do something with and never put it back. I told him someday I'm going to open a box stashed away somewhere and 20 or 30 staple guns will rain out.

So I get back home, and my sons are working on putting up their maze walls, and within 30 seconds of me getting out of the car my oldest son says "Oh hey, you bought another staple gun. Did you buy staples too?" When I said yes, he started looking at the gun and I could see his mind getting ready to ask, so I said "No, you can't. Now put it down and don't touch it!"

I'm guessing when I get home tonight... it will be gone.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.