Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to start out by saying I am so excited to have found this site. Like many of you, I have been making my own props and decorations for years. Its great to have one site that allows people to offer ideas and tips in an organized fashion.
Ok, so a little about me. My name is Heather and I love love love Halloween. I throw a huge party every year and usually start months in advance. I am currently working on my first Monster Mud project. It's 7 foot tall grim reaper. I'll let you know how it goes. :p Every year I have to try to find new ways to store all my new decorations. Some favorite projects I have completed would be a levitating girl, countless potion and specimen jars, graveyard, Dr. D. Mented operating room and lots of more. I knit to I am also working on some full facial ski mask like Halloween masks. My boyfriend and I just moved to Charlotte, NC so we are far from family and friends. But its not going to stop us from going all out for Halloween.
I am sure the majority of posts will be questions so I want to thank everyone in advance for all your help. Anywho, glad to be here and hope to get lots of great ideas and advice from the site.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Greetings and Beware! This site is very addictive! I have printed out so make ideas and tuts, that I put them in a binder and call it my "Halloween Bible of How to's". :rolleyes:
If you like to build props, you should join the prop building group. Check it out it's under tutorials and step-by-steps. Just click on tuts and at top you'll see it says Prop building group. There are people who teach you how to make certain props. I am in the process of making Terra's "Beloved" tombstone.

Oh yeah we love pictures so get posting!:D

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
it is so nice to meet you. very refreshing that you are a halloween enthusiest and not another merchant interested in pushing your merchandise. your props sound tantalizing. please share pictures, we would love to see them. hope you meet lots of fellow haunters in your new location. maybe you will find some close fellow haunters from this forum. i am sure we will be able to share lots of knowledge from you as well as give some. welcome aboard

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Enchante Madame...Baron Samedi, at your service.
Please feel free to make yourself at home and post as many photo's as you wish.
You will find many talented artists and technicians here who will be only too pleased to offer any help and advice you may require.

Welcome to Halloween Forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts