Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are pumpkins better than men?

1. Every year you get a brand new crop to choose from.

2. No matter what your mood is, pumpkins are always ready to greet you with a smile.

3. One usually makes a better pie.

4. They are at on the doorstep waiting for you!

5. If you don't like the way he looks, you just carve up another face.

6. If he starts smelling up your place, you can just throw him out.

7. From the start you know a pumpkin has an empty, mush filled head to begin with.

8. A pumpkin is turned on (lit-up) only when you want him to be.

2,442 Posts
Why are pumpkins better than men?

1. Every year you get a brand new crop to choose from.

2. No matter what your mood is, pumpkins are always ready to greet you with a smile.

3. One usually makes a better pie.

4. They are at on the doorstep waiting for you!

5. If you don't like the way he looks, you just carve up another face.

6. If he starts smelling up your place, you can just throw him out.

7. From the start you know a pumpkin has an empty, mush filled head to begin with.

8. A pumpkin is turned on (lit-up) only when you want him to be.
lol so true, plus he can't talk back :D

·
Registered
594 Posts
Oh so true, but a pumpkin wont rub your shoulders after a really stressful day at work, either.

*Disclaimer: I have to put that, since my pumpkin, err, husband is on this forum.

HAHAHAHA.

2,442 Posts
Oh so true, but a pumpkin wont rub your shoulders after a really stressful day at work, either.

*Disclaimer: I have to put that, since my pumpkin, err, husband is on this forum.

HAHAHAHA.
lol tell him that you stuck up for his sex in the forum, so as a reward you demand full body massages every night from now on.

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
Why are pumpkins better than men? Really?... LOL!

1. Every year you get a brand new crop to choose from. But many not matured or full of seeds...

2. No matter what your mood is, pumpkins are always ready to greet you with a smile. Some Men can do that as well as long as you don't hit, scratch or bite too hard!

3. One usually makes a better pie. Hey I make the best apple and berry pies! ;)

4. They are at on the doorstep waiting for you! I have waited at the doorstep for many women in my time, sometimes received no answer... :(

5. If you don't like the way he looks, you just carve up another face. I LOVE liquid latex, Halloween FX and masks!

6. If he starts smelling up your place, you can just throw him out. I always smell good! At times when nature calls I am very courteous, I run outside or to the nearest restroom!!! LMAO!

7. From the start you know a pumpkin has an empty, mush filled head to begin with. Well I think my head is empty at times but also filled with mush matter, some may even say a bit fluffy! :)

8. A pumpkin is turned on (lit-up) only when you want him to be. As for this I must say I get lit-up only when appropriate, needed per my wife's demand. :eek:

So yes some men are better than pumpkins! And I don't see any pumpkins paying the huge house note, the new car bill or the occasional plumber needs! ;)

·
Banned
394 Posts
Ter_ran, maybe you ought to start a thread on why a pumpkin is better than a WOMAN!! I got your first line here:

A pumpkin will not get upset cause you picked another pumpkin cause it has better shape than it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts