Halloween Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ace Hardware has the Orange & Green Fire & Ice & also Spooky Purple Light Show & Confetti (orange, purple, green) on sale for $8.49. Also has White 3-way Switch, Purple/Black 3-way switch, White & also Red Spiderweb Lightshow for $8.99. Some of the older Whirl-a-Motion & some of the new also on sale. Think I'm making a trip there tomorrow. Saw some aren't available but a few were ship-to-store.

Their shipping is usually whack so if I can't find them there or ship-to-store, not doing it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I bought some from ace hardware. Plain and simple They suck for outside. You can barely see them outdoors. Theyre better for indoor small spaces. I do not recommend them at all for outdoor use

·
Registered
177 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Walmart had none this year (was there yesterday and they already took down all the Halloween stuff and replaced it with xmas) and the local Spirit store hardly had any. Seems they stocked more of those projection ones which I don't really care for. Also, Home Depot didn't have any at all and they usually have a decent selection. I'd say online is the best source to find these.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts