Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am! I'm thinking of taking a trip to Niagara Falls just to satisfy my craving... most around here don't open until the last weekend in Sept.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have the craving and need my fix, sadly I wont get it till they open. I do have 2 trips to Busch Gardens hall-o-scream, and one to Kings Dominion fright fest. Then to Bennets Curse, and a local one. Then the masterpiece the Baits, I would be content on just going to baits to be honest. October is a full month for me, I plan on having all my prop and costume building done by the end of September.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm ready! ....unfortunately, I'm even having trouble finding one around my area! I found out there's one or two but they're all like reeeeaaalllly kiddy... which isn't a bad thing, just not for us, ya know? ...so, take me with y'all? :p lol

·
Haverghast Asylum warden.
800 Posts
I'm ready! ....unfortunately, I'm even having trouble finding one around my area! I found out there's one or two but they're all like reeeeaaalllly kiddy... which isn't a bad thing, just not for us, ya know? ...so, take me with y'all? :p lol
All the more reason to build your own haunted house.;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts