Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I appologize for not remembering whos wonderful idea this was. I tried searching the forum to see who made this but no luck. I just wanted to ask him or her where they found the Dracula framed Photo? Was it purchased or made? I wanted to "steal" this idea this year but having no luck finding a dracula poster to frame. Please Help!

View attachment 17317

·
Registered
13,613 Posts
Great idea. I don't know whose idea this was but you can go on EBay and buy a studio photo of this pose and then blow it up to the size you need. The studio photos are 8x10s. Do an eBay search for "Dracula B&W". Hope this helps.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great idea. I don't know whose idea this was but you can go on EBay and buy a studio photo of this pose and then blow it up to the size you need. The studio photos are 8x10s. Do an eBay search for "Dracula B&W". Hope this helps.
THANKS!!! Im gonna go check out ebay now :D

·
Registered
13,613 Posts
BTW keep an eye out for photo/poster printing specials if you decide to make your own. I see that Walgreens.com's photo area has 40% off on poster prints (11x14, 12x18, 16x20, 20x30 and 24x36) thru Sat. 7/30.

·
Registered
13,613 Posts
Too bad since it's just for your personal use. I did a search for "Bela Lugosi Dracula Poster" and came up with a few. Here's a link (just one of several) to a place that is selling that particular pose in several sizes. Probably more expensive but at least it's a reference point for you:

Bela Lugosi Dracula poster

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
VERY impressive. I'm gonna do a search and try to set something like that up featuring The Wolfman!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts