Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is killing me that I have to have my party the 2nd of Nov. My son is going away to Sleepy Hollow the weekend before, which is the weekend I always have the party( he is killing me.). So I was like alright since Halloween is on a Thursday It wouldn't be so bad to have the party on Friday the 1st. right, nope my daughter has SAT's Saturday morning. I couldn't do that to her and her friends they would be exhausted if I had it on Friday night. Oh well Saturday the 2nd it is and I think I am the only one a little bummed out about it. Most people are happy I changed it from the 1st to the 2nd. Nothing I could do about it anyway so I will enjoy the extra time I have to get the party ready. I hope everyone has a fun Halloween and all their get togethers go well. Thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
We are having one party Halloween night and another on Saturday the 2nd. We have more people coming Halloween night than we do on the 2nd.

·
Registered
62 Posts
We're having our party on the 2nd of Nov :) We always have ours on Saturdays as more people seem to be able to attend than on a Friday. This year was a little difficult to choose which weekend with Halloween falling mid-week though but I still prefer this to having a party ON Halloween night which is usually a bad turnout. The only difficulty in hosting a party the weekend after is that many people lose their Halloween spirit like the day after and get sucked right into xmas :p

We've learned that trying to get everyone together on the same date is difficult and we basically just pick the date where most people can make it and whoever doesn't, we'll see them next year. Our kids won't even be there this year but it's not gonna stop us ;)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
My party is on Nov 2nd too. My theme is Day of the Dead, so I think it works since it runs through the 2nd. I have never had one after Halloween before so it will be interesting to see the turnout.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am a little nervous myself I have no idea if my guests will still be in a Halloween mood. Whenever I throw a party for any Holiday or B day I always get anxious worrying about others instead of just having fun and let the chips fail were they fall. Trying to stay positive.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I am a little nervous myself I have no idea if my guests will still be in a Halloween mood. Whenever I throw a party for any Holiday or B day I always get anxious worrying about others instead of just having fun and let the chips fail were they fall. Trying to stay positive.
All my friends are goths, so they are ALWAYS in a Halloween mood!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts