Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The Evil Spectre
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. I'm planning my vacation for next year. I think we decided to take the boys to Orlando to Universal Studios, Sea World, and Island Adventures.

I found this package on the website, thought it sounded pretty good.
Vacation Deal: Great offers from Universal Orlando

Just have never planned a huge vacation like this. What would be the best time of the year to go? I was kinda leaning towards Memorial day, but that being the unofficial start of Summer, I though it would be too busy. I kinda want to go earlier, but not by much. Maybe the 18th through the 23rd of May 09.

I was looking around and Kennedy Space Center has a shuttle launch on May 21, 09, and thought it would be cool to go down there around then and maybe catch the launch too.

Is there really a good time to go? Are there other vacation packages around? I haven't really found too much online, and my date of arrival is a little farther out of range.

Any kind of information would be helpful here. Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
I know you mentioned going in May for the Shuttle launch, but I would recommend to anyone visiting the Florida theme parks to go the during the first three weeks of December. The crowds at the Universal Resort were non-existent during this time, since it is a slow period before the Christmas vacationers start arriving in Florida. If you can't make it For December, Universal puts on one hell of a Halloween event every October that would be a lot of fun to visit.

Personally if I were you I would hold off my visit until 2010 because a New Harry Potter 'land' will be opening in Islands of Adventure, and even if you don't really like Harry Potter the amount of detail Universal will be putting in to this will be awe inspiring and something wonderful to see in person.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts