Halloween Forum banner

42841 - 42860 of 42870 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Beings that this is a haunter's board, I must assume the grand prize consists of a lifetime supply of fog fluid (Froggy's, of course...), 6000 sections of cemetery fencing (can never have enough), and, of course, a complementary climate-controlled shed to store all of our friends, ahem, haunting supplies and props...

(it would be nice to have a storage spot for the 7 foot clown and that Satan prop so I don't have a heart attack when I wake up to pee at 3:00 am.... although they might deter burglers)

Really quite amazing this is page 4285 and a 10 year old post... we're a committed bunch bwahahaha

·
Registered
73 Posts
(it would be nice to have a storage spot for the 7 foot clown and that Satan prop so I don't have a heart attack when I wake up to pee at 3:00 am.... although they might deter burglers)
Hahaha! Any time we have work done on the house we have to warn the contractor "Our basement is full of animatronics, so beware of things."
Every time we move stuff around down there I have to remind myself "Henry (our werewofl) is around the corner. Henry is around the corner. Henry is around the cor- AHH HOLY CRAP! I forgot about Hagatha!"

42841 - 42860 of 42870 Posts
About this Discussion
42.9K Replies
391 Participants
hllwnfan
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing