Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While working in the garage tonight, I started thinking about all the great information and friends that I have found through this forum. Then it hit me, that I have no clue what, where, or who I am talking to and learning from....so I am starting this thread, for who we are....If this has been done before I am sorry...Cheers to all my awesome spooky friends, from York Pennsylvania....
Glasses Smile Eyewear Vision care Building

Registered
While working in the garage tonight, I started thinking about all the great information and friends that I have found through this forum. Then it hit me, that I have no clue what, where, or who I am talking to and learning from....so I am starting this thread, for who we are....If this has been done before I am sorry...Cheers to all my awesome spooky friends, from York Pennsylvania.... View attachment 752201
Hi! I am from New York and I joined here last year to exchange Halloween cards. And I have surfed the forum looking at people鈥檚 creative designs, etc...

I love the Baby your holding!

Registered
I by accident found this forum and have found a community within this forum. For me Halloween is a yearlong time that culminates on Oct 31st. Thanks to this community I see that I am not the "only one" who chooses to express themselves this way. So my driveway is where all things begin, and over the years I've collected a small following of neighbors who will periodically stop by to see what this year's offering will be. Sometimes its families out on a walk, in early Oct the school buses actually change their routes to bring the kids by to see the Cemetery on display. All this to say "THANKS" , I am the last person to consider myself part of a community, the creativity and willingness to help was what drew me in. This is what FB should be. The best thing about this group is there will never be a "dislike" button offered here, no need you all are the best.
Wood Facade Roof Concrete Art
Sky Wood Ladder Door Composite material
Plant Wood Rectangle Natural material Wood stain
Road surface Rectangle Wood Asphalt Flooring
Forehead Nose Hair Glasses Cheek
Thank you and Happy Halloween!

Registered
I by accident found this forum and have found a community within this forum. For me Halloween is a yearlong time that culminates on Oct 31st. Thanks to this community I see that I am not the "only one" who chooses to express themselves this way. So my driveway is where all things begin, and over the years I've collected a small following of neighbors who will periodically stop by to see what this year's offering will be. Sometimes its families out on a walk, in early Oct the school buses actually change their routes to bring the kids by to see the Cemetery on display. All this to say "THANKS" , I am the last person to consider myself part of a community, the creativity and willingness to help was what drew me in. This is what FB should be. The best thing about this group is there will never be a "dislike" button offered here, no need you all are the best. View attachment 752447 View attachment 752448 View attachment 752449 View attachment 752450 View attachment 752451 Thank you and Happy Halloween!
Amazing builds, please keep sharing pics as you get set up! And couldn鈥檛 agree more with your post. It鈥檚 a fantastic tribe of talented & supportive people on this forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
Smile Eye Vertebrate Hood Jaw
Smile Eye Vertebrate Hood Jaw Hey there from Terry, Mississippi!! This guy rides with me the entire month of October! Been doing this for 21 or 22 years! Yeah I am a Halloween freak!! I go all out decorating the house and yard for Halloween- it takes weeks to get it done and I have zero trick or treaters! Halloween is what I live for!! I hope everyone has a killer Halloween!!

They call me HeebieJeebie
I鈥檓 apparently a neighbor of Pablo! I鈥檓 one city north of him 馃槅
I鈥檝e been 鈥榟aunting鈥 my yard since 2008. I鈥檓 married to the world鈥檚 most tolerant guy (he does help me out if I need manual labor or ideas, tho), one Spawn, one grand spawn and a second due in less than a month!
I鈥檓 also part of a search & rescue team and am a Navy vet.
And my skeleton Chuck is never too far from me!
Smile Glasses Facial expression White Eyewear

Registered
I鈥檓 apparently a neighbor of Pablo! I鈥檓 one city north of him 馃槅
I鈥檝e been 鈥榟aunting鈥 my yard since 2008. I鈥檓 married to the world鈥檚 most tolerant guy (he does help me out if I need manual labor or ideas, tho), one Spawn, one grand spawn and a second due in less than a month!
I鈥檓 also part of a search & rescue team and am a Navy vet.
And my skeleton Chuck is never too far from me! View attachment 752790
Thank you for your service

Registered
Atlanta, GA here. I have always loved Halloween since I was a kid. I'm a hobby woodworker, free hand pumpkin carver and a graphics person. I started making my own props because the really cool stuff seems to be really expensive. My wife believes in the homemade Halloween costumes.

Halloween 2019 (new family of 4 as the TMNT)
Jeans Tire Car Land vehicle Smile

1 - 20 of 23 Posts