Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

All shirts have been sent out. There is actually only one or two left.

I have received multiple requests for shirts (and hoodies)

If you would like to order a HalloweenForum.com shirt as seen here: http://hauntmart.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1 then please vote yes in this poll.

Hoodies here: http://hauntmart.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3

If 25+ promise to buy, I will make them available for pre-order a second run.

NOTE: Items may be delivered (probably will be) AFTER Halloween.

Thanks much for your support.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Larry,

Where will you post the information if you decide to presale another round? I'd like to have a hoodie and/or t-shirt to wear to the Vegas Haunt show in March.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Larry,

Where will you post the information if you decide to presale another round? I'd like to have a hoodie and/or t-shirt to wear to the Vegas Haunt show in March.

Thanks,
Jim
I will post to this thread. So everyone that wants one, make sure that you subscribe to this post so you will be automatically notified.

:D

Thanks.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Are Canadians able to get one this time around? If yes, what will be the cost (it should be pretty affordable now considering how high or $ is).

·
Registered
272 Posts
Shipping a small padded envelop to Canada (the weight of a T-shirt) via USPS Air wouldn't be that much Larry (maybe around $5 US). If I paid the s/h cost up front before you shipped it would that be fine?

·
Evil Lord of Legumes
890 Posts
I would totally be interested in a hoody. In fact, my goofy Halloween family members are interested too. I would be ordering 3 hoodies if given the opportunity (s, xl, and xxxl). I would have voted 3 times, but the poll only allows one vote per login.

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks like there is not enough interest in a second run to have more shirts and hoodies made at this time.

That is ok. Much more coming for the 2008 season.

Thanks all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.