Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did, and we would have kept our nine-year-old daughter home as well, but they have Class photos this morning.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I'm home watching it now. It's not like I have a choice being on disability but, I would have watched it anyways.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
well i am in Canada but been watching since 9 am this morning on msnbc , i am speechless at everything ..... this is historical , great profound speech , i am getting my washington post tomorow morning on ebay for sure .....

and finally the tradition should be back with Obama , Canada is supose to be the first country (first foreign) visits , and i am very tempted to drive 3-4 hours and go there when he does .

i am hesitant to wish a congradulation here as last time our well wishes turned into a political debate :( but here goes anyway :) , congradulations my american friends and wishing you all the best with your new president .

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
In my office they set up big tv's in the lunchroom so we could all watch it. I went up about a half hour before his speech and it was already packed. I'm so glad the office did that, it would've sucked to miss it.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I'm home on my lunchhour watching the parade, will hopefully see the reruns of the actual inauguration tonight. Gotta get back to work! But I agree with a Witch from Canada in well-wishing from the North! :)

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Watched it in the lunch room. Lots of clapping and smiles. It was the happy moment of the day. I have hope for the US again and am gaining some of my pride back (not all of it was lost).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts