Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where to get haunted mansion music. i looked all over the internet, but it doesn't have the right kind. Grimghosts.com used to have it, but the website disappeared. and that happened right when i lost my mp3 that had all the music on it. so if anyone out there knows, your knowlege would be of great help.:confused:

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
There's a lot of HM music tracks out there. Which one(s) are you looking for?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm looking for foyer music, graveyard music (non-singing) ballroom music, seance music, and any other music you could think of.

·
Registered
591 Posts
disney doesn't have a CD of it? disney stores?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Noooooooooooo!

I swear, if I hear one more person using the Disney HM soundtrack in their haunt, I will SCREAM! Guys, be original! I make scary soundtracks for many pro haunts. It's not hard. So don't be a "foolish mortal", create your own back story and soundtrack for your haunt.

Bill Ehrsam.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okay

okay, i admit that the haunted mansion is used a lot. but this is my first real haunt. i want to just try out some illusions and next year i'll be asking where could i get a life size skeleton cheap.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Brandton, Go here: Online Seasonal/Holiday Radio Station - Live365 Internet Radio - The Haunted Mansion!
and click on the play button. Just patch from you're mic jack to the headphone jack on your computer and record. This station has the most amazing HM tracks ever! You will find everything you could ever want from the Haunted mansion. If you are not a member, then only 3 people can listen at a time. I am playing it now. It's free and nothing to download. I am not a memeber. Hope that helps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts