Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
I hope to see you guys there. We are having really really bad weather here and they will probably cancel the flights early in the morning so I will have to scramble to get on another.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I went there...it was fun...I understand that manufacturers are there to hopefully sell big orders, so they seemed to not be interested in getting money from a home haunter...one vendor in particular were a bunch of a**holes, and downright rude...but they seemed to have a superiority complex anyways, since they have gotten bigger---if you were there, I'm sure you know who I speak of...oh, well, too bad, I'll spend my money elsewhere.....
Does anyone know which convention is the best for home haunters?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Davy2 ...HauntCon is supposed to be a good one. Leonard Pickle moves it around the country from year to year, and invites all haunters to attend. This year it's in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Midwest Haunters Convention is another good one. There's also an east coast group I believe.

I haven't heard much about west coast conventions though. With the amount of home-grown haunt talent out there though, you all should be able to create one heck of a get-together.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went there...it was fun...I understand that manufacturers are there to hopefully sell big orders, so they seemed to not be interested in getting money from a home haunter...one vendor in particular were a bunch of a**holes, and downright rude...but they seemed to have a superiority complex anyways, since they have gotten bigger---if you were there, I'm sure you know who I speak of...oh, well, too bad, I'll spend my money elsewhere.....
Does anyone know which convention is the best for home haunters?
You aren't referring to Splatterfx are you?? We support lots of home haunters.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts