Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Haunters!" Of course! A local haunter confided to my Wife that the first time he came here he was the most upset and fearful of a bedroll , rolled up, upright on the end of one couch in the front room. It was wrapped with a decorative beach towel that has a colorful image of a Tiger on it.
I placed a pair of "Toe-Shoes" sticking out from under the towel. It just rests there unable to make a sound or move in the least= "Gotcha!" hahahaha!
Then this last weekend when he returned he thought he might help me out with a simple illusional device by being the first one in the room to stick his finger in to it as I held it (he has seen this many times before) setting up the next customer for a scare, but then I scared him instead!!!
We often scare customers right at the front door without very much effort at all.....isn't "The Mind" a wonderful thing?
We saw a busy weekend, but now that school has started nobody will be here for probably the next two weeks.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Jim

Of all the dozens of truly spectacular huge professional haunts all across the country, yours is the only one on my Bucket List.I have to make that long trip one day soon to see your place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts