Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone remember this game? My kids were playing it a month ago and it really brought back some good memories. When I was growing up we would play ghosts in the graveyard at night around the apartment complex where we lived and always end up getting chased by the security guards (which would be even more fun!) We would always end up playing it more often the closer to Halloween it got.
The apartments we lived in were 3 stories with 20 units on each floor (about 20 building in the complex) and on Halloween we would get a group of friends and knock on ALL the doors at once. When the doors started opening the entire floor would go crazy with 'trick or treat's' and the candy would pile up!
ahhh...memories :)

oh, and if you've never played ghosts in the graveyard, here's a link to how it's played:
rules for ghosts in the graveyard
it's kinda like freeze tag and IMO is the most fun played at night! :D

·
Zombie Hunter
20,479 Posts
I played in my "younger" days,I try not to run that much anymore.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Oooh yes, I remember playing that as a kid. Lots of fun. But that was back in the day when kids could actually play outside at night.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have 2 acres of land with mature trees, bushes and a creek, my kids play ghost in the grave yard all suumer long and other night games. One of the favorite games is to get a nylon and fill it with flour til it's the size if a small ball and then throw them at each other. By the end of the game everyone looks like ghosts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts