Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously
I am willing to work all year round building, making, crafting, throwing out ideas, and living in a place where we can all live, but also work year round promoting and making money from having a Halloween town/ haunted house/ all the things and stuff. Just need enough people to throw in and join. I need ideas!! Oh and I understand people with families. We can collaborate and communicate about that as well 馃挏馃挏

Registered
Seriously
I am willing to work all year round building, making, crafting, throwing out ideas, and living in a place where we can all live, but also work year round promoting and making money from having a Halloween town/ haunted house/ all the things and stuff. Just need enough people to throw in and join. I need ideas!! Oh and I understand people with families. We can collaborate and communicate about that as well 馃挏馃挏
That's odd, because I was just daydreaming about winning the Megamillions jackpot tomorrow night and investing it in a year-round horror-themed park! Can you imagine? I think it would fly.

Registered
I am totally on board with this. We would have an HOA, that stands for Halloween Over All. No one would be persecuted for not participating, but most of us would live in houses that were Halloween 365 days a year. No one would look askance at me when I went downtown in my purple velvet cape and pentacle, and black cats would be the first to be adopted at our animal shelter (no-kill, of course!) No books would be banned at our schools. We would have our own radio station, with listener requests played that suited our interests. Over all, tolerance would rule our town, with kindness being our creed.

Registered
I just google so see if there was anything out there yet. Apparently I live in the wrong place. The Halloween Capital of the world is located in Anoka , Minnesota!
Anyone from the area?

Registered
That would be 'frickn awesome, I've wondered about this before, but don't know how we could pull this off. It would have to be somewhere where it gets cold and dark in the Fall, not in a southern area. Wish it could happen.
I would be willing to move from the Florida Panhandle to wherever is decided on for this. :crazy:

Registered
I just google so see if there was anything out there yet. Apparently I live in the wrong place. The Halloween Capital of the world is located in Anoka , Minnesota!
Anyone from the area?

Now I have to find time in October to visit Anoka. I better get cracking on these Halloween props!

Registered
So, lets all agree on a multi-acred stretch of land and throw down. Ive dreamed of making a real life HalloweenTown for years now. I would also use my future lottery winnings to do so. I already have plans to move out of Iowa also. There is nothing holding me back, so....for those of us serious enough raises hand let's take the leap 2gether.

Registered
So, lets all agree on a multi-acred stretch of land and throw down. Ive dreamed of making a real life HalloweenTown for years now. I would also use my future lottery winnings to do so. I already have plans to move out of Iowa also. There is nothing holding me back, so....for those of us serious enough raises hand let's take the leap 2gether.
I wish we were in a position to help make it happen, unfortunately we're not. Maybe we could visit.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts