Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my fellow HF haunted peeps!

I was wondering who else is planning on attending Transworld this upcoming year? I'd love to me some fellow haunters or HF locals from the surrounding St Louis area. It will be my first time heading to Transworld and I hope to make the best of it! :D

Hope to see/meet at least a few of you there! :)

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Howdy Abunai!

I am glad to see another HF member will be in attendance this upcoming March! I do plan on going extreme with my haunt this upcoming season so yes I do want to see all I can in person to get ideas/inspiration. I shall also be attending the Haunt X show in Reno, NV in May. Hit me up if you want to join in on a haunters meet. There are plenty of others planning on meeting up in St Louis this year. Hope to see ya there! :D

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I wish you would just surprise us all and just take the dive Terra. Its like a trip to our most favorite Toy store! Go ahead, I won't tell! ;) Glad to hear you will be making it over RandalB! Looking forward to meeting many of you in St Louis! :D Look for me as i will be wearing a cap with my "Devil doll" avatar seen here. ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Rooms reserved at the Renessance Grand...

If you are planning on going to Transworld 2014, reserve your rooms now.... Several of the Hotels adjacent to the show are already sold out!

RandalB

·
Registered
120 Posts
Terra we will miss you! are you sure you cant go???? wife and I wil be making the trip for the third time this year :) But its the first year I actually have put $ aside for Transworld! Kid in a candy store is for sure a great description, in the past forum members have met up at the ren grand across the street from convention center in the bar (come on Terra you know you wanna go), do we want to set something like that up or wing it? Its crowded. We will arrive Wed night, counting down already.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts