Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here know where to get a longsleeved white jumpsuit for cheap. I need it for an insane asylum prop. If not, then how can I make one

·
Registered
62 Posts
What you need is a disposable painters jumpsuit to start, There cheap and you could propably grab one at any body shop. Find some old belts or buckles to top it off.

·
Registered
156 Posts
If there is an Industrial PPE Company (Personal Protective Equipment) in you area, and see if they will sell you one or two Tyvek coveralls. They come with or without hoods, with or without elastic cuffs, and are individually only $7-10.

They also make Tyvek Lab Coats, about the same price.

·
Creepy Clown Is Redundant
642 Posts
Anyone know if big hardware chains carry this stuff , need one for biohazard room.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Some Sears locations carry coveralls, but I don't think they carry white. Some NAPA locations carry used coveralls, but I don't know how widespread that is (I have only seen it at one location). You can also try ACE hardware, but that will vary store to store.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The following web-site sells indivudual Tyvek jumpsuits for uner $5.

Tyvek Suits

They also carry the hooded one for under $6 each.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
One of our Dollar Stores carries those Tyvek painters overalls. I'm not sure if it's Dollar Tree or Honks but I bought one there last year to make a radioactive suit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts