Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
I have never tried this recipe...looks simple enough :) I hope it might be helpful.

WHITE CHOCOLATE POPCORN
Ingredients
6 ounces of nestle white chocolate chips
2 (3 1/3 ounce) bags popcorn (NOT buttery kind)

Directions

Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave. (Watch it closely if you use the microwave).

Microwave 2 bags of popcorn or pop about 7 oz. popcorn kernels.

In a large tub, (or 2 large bowls) drizzle melted white chocolate over popcorn. Mix and fluff as you go. Your looking for a light coat of chocolate on the popcorn -- too much will make the popcorn soggy and spongy.

Let popcorn cool in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens. This is a great time to scoop servings of the popcorn into large ziplock baggys for easy storage.

NOTE: Peanut Butter White Chocolate variation;

1/2 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon milk

Combine ingredients. Add more sugar or milk to create drizzle consistancy.Drizzle over popcorn. Then drizzle white chocolate over that; Refridgerate until sets.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I don't have an exact recipe either. Just pop some popcorn, melt some white chocolate on a double boiler and mix!

I do not like white chocolate but I can eat white chocolate popcorn all day long!

·
Registered
90 Posts
It is best to spread the mixture out onto a cookie sheet covered in wax or parchment paper to cool in the fridge. I usually melt some dark chocolate to drizzle over the top once it's set.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts