Halloween Forum banner

whimsical haunt music?

2363 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  mikieofthedead
Hey hey,

Just doing some surfing and I found the Winchester mystery house tour page (http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/) the music on there is really awesome. I then came on here and was looking through the posts and someone brought up the Midsomer Murders theme which is also fantastic. Anyone know of any other whimsical, magical haunt music? (Other then Danny Elfman)

Happy haunting
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
767 Posts
I like this song too. One of the albums on my to-buy list is "Into The Land Of Phantoms" by Jill Tracy and the Malcontent Orchestra. It's an all-instrumental album written as a score to F. W. Murnau's silent classic, "Nosferatu". I'd really love to see the film together with the soundtrack.
"Into the Land of Phantoms" is terrific. Very "motif"ish ... each character has its own motif, so it can be a bit repetitive but not TOO much. It strikes a nice balance between the kind of music you'd typically hear during silent movies and Ms. Tracy's own styles. I haven't watched the movie with it ... but now I reckon I'd better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.