Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used anything other than the VEI juice in a VEI fog machine (I have a V-940)? Any problems? Obviously I don't want to harm the machine. Thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Another vote for froggys but not nessasarily(sp?) the swamp juce, they make quite a few diffrent variatys of fog juce including the regular fog juce, swamp juce freezin fog for chillers, fast disipating, and fire and rescue. I used swamp juce last year for the first time and I loved it it was tons better than anything else I had ever used but this year I was looking at the site and wandered over to the fire and rescue page and decided to call the company and ask a few questions about it. as it turns out swamp juce is not the thickest they sell but it is the longest lasting, somewhere between 60 and 90 minuets, where the fire and rescue will last about 45 minuets but is alot thicker than the swamp juce. the fire and rescue is designed to for fire fighter trining and needs to create white out conditions where you cant even see youre hand infront of youre face. so basicly what the guy on the phone told me was that you can get alot more fog out of a smaller machine but it wont last quite as long and to me it dosnt really make a diffrence because my haunt is in a mechanical room at work with lots of air exchanges so while the swamp juce did a good job it wasnt staying in the room long enough to make a diffrence so I decided to go with 2 cases of fire and rescue and a case of the swamp juce.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Another vote for froggy.. Awesome fog and it doesn't screw up your fog machine. Left my fogger half-full (never cleaned it) and it started right up this season after being in storage for a year.

Cheap juice will screw up everything. If the VEI juice works for you, then carry on.. but I don't think you can go wrong with ANY type of froggy fog.

Tim

·
Banned
524 Posts
The better bang for the buck seems to be the Swamp Juice. It has the same density as the Freezin' Juice but for a lesser price. If you plan on using a chiller you will get the same results with the Swamp Juice as you would with the Freezin' Juice. The Freezin' Juice is formulated to be heavier to hang lower where the Swamp Juice is made to be use straight up out of the machine and linger longer. If used in a chiller though you can not tell the difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts