Halloween Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok been a while since I used Froggy's had another really good fog company I was using, but last year was a little bit of a let down and they screwed my local Halloween + haunted house guy over so going back to Froggy's.

Here is what I'm working with doing a smaller version of the Ultrasonic chiller like Jekyl's I'll be using it in a 10x17 portable garage (a little smaller than I'm used to) because of the smaller space I have to watch it as tend to get white outs at times. I need one of their ground fogs for a swamp but can't have a hang time so long that it creeps up to much into the air. I've been using the others company that dissipates quicker and worked a lot better last year. Which one would you think is best for this? Waited to long as actually need it for the next 2 weekends but things have been crazy.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I use froggy’s freezin fog. Very happy with it. You may have more fog than you need for that space though. A 5 sec blast fills my garage. Time is short, but I’ve been thinking of trying to put together something smaller with a vape pen/single mister combo. Maybe a next year project.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think what I used to use was Swamp Juice and Backwoods and just hung for a long time so would creep up and eventually white out the shelter and had to do lots of adjustments. Need it to hang long enough but not to long

1 - 9 of 9 Posts