Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I curently have two 400 watt foggers that I am using on a few props. What I would like to do now is buy a nice fogger that will provide good fog for my grave yard. My yard is very large and looking for recomendation on which unit I should look at purchasing?

Thanks Rick

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
What models are they?

For paying above & beyond a 700 or 1000 watt fogger....
might be better off with two 700 watt foggers w/timer delays.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
About two seasons ago, I got tired of throwing money away for the walmart and target foggers, so I did some reading and went to ebay for a Chauvet. I watched the listings for a couple of weeks and got a couple of good deals on two Chauvets that have been reliable and put out a lot of fog. I think one is a 1,000 CFM and the other is 1,250 CFM ... They're currently packed away, but will be coming out and going to work soon.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Interesting post.

However, the bottom line to me, is results and both the 1,000 and 1250 Chauvet I have deliver for me. If I had a warehouse or a huge lot, perhaps I'd be less satified. But I don't and these have worked flawlessly thus far.

As for power requirements, I have a lot of electrical on my haunt and have to be careful about running extention cords from separate circuit breakers. Last year we had to tap into three separate CB to avoid continually popping the damn things. So if the chauvet's are delivering to my requirments while drawing less power ... great!

Good luck and keep us posted as to what you get, what it cost, and how effective it is. There's always someone who makes a better mousetrap and I might need another fogger at some point.

·
Registered
285 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts