Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Minister of Macabre
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year I planned on dressing up as the "Father" zombie from the movie Creepshow. When I ordered my mask and hands, they did not fit. So I placed them on one of my zombies I made last year:

View attachment 11011

View attachment 11012

It was sad the costume did not work out, but I have had that problem before with masks not fitting. When I ordered them, I was told that the mask was a smaller cut, but took the chance anyway. I intended to make a killer prop out of the mask and hands after I used them this year, but since they did not fit, they went strait to the prop and I went with a different costume for 2010.

·
Registered
650 Posts
When will they learn? If the dead guy want's cake....you give it to him!

You have used the mask well, he looks great! I do the same thing and for the same reasons. Why do they make masks so big now? When I bought the clothes for "Grimsbee" my butler (see album)....it came with a great crypt keeper mask. The mask is HUGE!!!! I am using the mask for another prop, it was the rest of the costume I wanted for Grimsbee so the mask was a freebee any way.

·
The Minister of Macabre
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can I ask where you got the mask?
malibuman, I got the mask and Hands from www.darksidestudio.com and I highly recommend them!

now you just need a maggot infested cake for him LOL
witchypoo, your right... I need to make a cake for him!

Thanks for the comments everyone, it was unfortunate that the mask was too small for my large head, but Paul at Darkside did warn me about that. He did an outstanding job on the paint and casting of the mask and hands and I highly recommend Darksidestudios! As for the lighting, I used those Battery LED lights from Jacks tool shed that is talked about on another thread, they work quite well! MadMadMark, your butler looks great, I look forward to your next creation with it indeed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts