Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hauntless
8,343 Posts
I emailed her a few weeks ago asking the same thing and she responded and said everything is fine. I understood that she's got some family coming to town and has to get a lot of things ready for it. She misses everyone here a lot and hopes to be back soon.

Edited to correct: Family coming to town. I don't know if they are moving in. Sorry, my bad....

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,528 Posts
Has anyone heard from her. I'm starting to get a little worried.
Look who's talking... you clown. :p

I know she had a ton of things in the air including setting up an online store if I'm not mistaken, or something to that affect. That was taking up most of her time not long ago. I didn't know about her family moving in though. I'm glad to hear things are okay with her though.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i don't get to worried with certain members like i did one time for madame and another, i shall leave nameless, not everyone is like laurie s. and leaves a fine path. who i heard from mon. but i am glad to be updated, a slim way of keeping in touch. thanks. i know she will be back, and am sure she misses us.

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
HERE I AM! Sorry my friends...I got a bit of a jolt from my youngest son. He was supposed to be bringing his lovely partner, Kiri, to the U.S. in the fall for her first visit to our home. They have lived together for 8 years. Anyway, he called and said his schedule changed and they would be home in "May". We have several rooms torn apart that I wanted to get finished before he brings Kiri home with him. Yesterday he called and said his plans are now uncertain because one of the associate clarinetists in the New Zealand Symphony was approved for a one-year leave for family reasons. As the principal clarinetist it is his responsibility to make sure the section's needs are covered so his sabbatical leave may be canceled. So who knows when or if they are coming now! But at least we got some things done one way or the other.

I'll send some of you my e-mail address so the next time I disappear you can give me a kick in the pants. I actually have been working on some halloween projects now and then. I will post them when I have more time.

Thank you Terra for letting me know the hounds were sent out to look for me and Hallo, you are right....I have missed you guys. Rookie, Hooch, Joker, Dutchess and Otaku it was sweet of you to miss me. I feel loved!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Hi Madame Turlock, It's so good to hear from you:) And you bet you were deeply missed. Just so glad everything is ok, but I do hope that everything turns out well for your son, I can only imagine what you as a family must be going through with all the uncertainty. Cait wait to see your project pictures:)

It's good to have you back ~blessed Be!~

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
hey mt, nice to hear from you. sorry your son had a change of plans. that would be sad. keeping busy is good. come around any time you can, and post your pics of your accoplishments, you know how we all have a craving for others ideas

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
Nice to hear from you MT, while your so full of energy, maybe you can head up my way and help out with my honey do list! With every completed item it grows by two!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts