Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
I had never heard or used it until I went to Midwest Haunters Convention this year. I don't think they sell it at spirit, sadly, but you never know, they might. I probably just missed it. I ordered it online and they are very nice people with great customer service. I got a gallon of the swamp juice.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
You can go to their web site: Froggy's Fog and order directly from them. They have the best price on the fog, and depending on where you live (they're in Tennessee) you might be able to do better on shipping. (For me, it's an extra $10 to ship from Tennessee to Seattle, Washington)

They are also listed in Amazon.com. Here's the link:

Froggys Swamp Fog Juice Worlds Greatest Fog Fluid - Gallon

This is just one link on Amazon.com, they have several types and sizes for sale.

If you're a real penny-pincher, you can sometimes find it for a dollar or two less on eBay. It all comes from the same store in Tennessee.

Just go to eBay and type in "swamp juice" and they'll come up.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Im going to post this here becasue it's related to the same company...

Has anyone used their quick dissipating fog? is it worth the price?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I am startingto feel like the Froggys rep, oh yeah, I am one, they really should give me money.

IMO, yes, it is worthy it, especially if you have an indoor event.
Nothing like shooting off some fog in a scene and having it just fill the whole place up, when you do not want that to happen.

I also works well outdoors when you want a large plume of smoke and have it gone in a very short while .

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I ordered a gallon of the freezin fog from amazon.com and should be getting it any day. I hope it will be enough, I've never gone through more than a couple of the small bottles before. I can't wait to try it out. I have one fogger that is the kind you put ice in so I'll use that one. It is just a little 400 watt The Fog machine brand, but I love it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts