Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find vampire wine to give as part of the Best Costume prize. I looked at a grocery store that has a large selection of wine but they didn't have it. Has anyone bought it in store before?

·
Registered
93 Posts
The last two years I have gotten it at a place called "Total Wine & Spirits". I actually saw it at my Publix last night. I was totally shocked!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I like the "vampire vodka" it comes in clear & blood red. The bottle is cool and it's a high quality vodka to boot, just picked up another bottle saturday!

·
Registered
414 Posts
I used to order it directly from the website but each bottle was charged shipping - I ordered 5 bottles and was charged almost $20 in shipping in addition to the retail price of each bottle. The last three years I've requested it be stocked in some of our liquor stores and some found it sold so well they keep ordering each year without my friendly reminders. Get the word out to your favorite retail outlet and ask them to order some. One small store even special ordered for me and I didn't have to pay shipping - they were too small to stock it but were glad to take a special order. The merlot is wonderful and an integral part of my Halloween celebration. I would call some of your bigger stores and ask if its in stock. :D

·
Mourning Rose Manor
2,318 Posts
I found the Cab at Cost Plus last year but haven't been in this season to see if they brought it back.
I also bought it at Cost Plus World Market last year. It was in the Sunday ad weekend before last. I bought Cab, Pinot Noir and Zinfandel (I think) last year. They had at least 3 varieties.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I just went to Cost Plus and saw quite a few.
They did carry the black cat reisling ...which i thought was so cool...bought one
They also had the red Vampire wine, the EVIL white wine, and a few others...all under $10

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just saw it at the Fresh Market. They had several types of Vampire Wine ($10) and also Dracula Wine. Looks like it's made by the same company.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts