Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may seem like a stupid question, but does anyone know where I can find red floodlights, or atleast the bulbs. The ones that people put in the ground and shine on there decorations. I can't seem to find out how to get these anywhere.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Big Lots has spots...You can get CFL's which I love at Walmart for like $5. They have Black light (actual fluorescent not the fake black light), Green, Red, Orange, and Blue.

·
spookiness in the suburbs
905 Posts
I've bought the incandescent colored floods at Lowes, Home Depot, and even Walmart... They range from $5-8 depending on where you buy.

LED floods are available at Minions Web - Halloween Portal and Online Store: Minions Webber Cobweb maker, cob web shooter, web gun, webbing spinners, hot melt adhesive glue sticks, Air Cannon, Effects, Halloween Portal, Haunt Products, Hallow-links.com, Projects, How To pages, . I've bought several LED floods and spots from minionsweb and been very happy with them. They're about 2X the cost of incandescents, but they don't get so skin-blistering hot and they seem to be more saturated in color.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts