Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
If you are in a southern climate, it might be difficult to find! I think the item number at Lowes is 104590. The next time you are at a store have an employee look it up by store or district. That will let you know if there is any close to you.

·
Mourning Rose Manor
2,318 Posts
I live in So Cal and the only place I've been able to find the thicker pieces is at Foam Sales & Marketing. I think they're in Burbank or Glendale - check the yellow pages online. They sell to the movie industry for props, etc. It's not cheap, but I can usually squeak 5-6 decent sized stones from one piece of 8' x 2" x 24".

G

·
We have 4 Home Depots and 3 Lowe's near us and only 1 of the Home Depots carries the foam. I finally had 1 of the HD employees call the other stores to find some. Good Luck! :)

·
Mistress of the 7 Seas
847 Posts
Another place in So Cal is Allied building supply. You should call first as only the exterior building products locations carry the blue Styrofoam. I picked some up last year at the Anaheim location and they only had the 3" thick foam but it makes some very realistic T/S's.

http://www.alliedbuilding.com/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.