Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have been wanting to attempt foam tombstones and props but haven't been able to find Foamular or Blue Styrofoam anywhere. Where you purchase this stuff? Does it have to be specially ordered?

·
Registered
916 Posts
If you are in a southern climate, it might be difficult to find! I think the item number at Lowes is 104590. The next time you are at a store have an employee look it up by store or district. That will let you know if there is any close to you.

·
Mourning Rose Manor
2,318 Posts
I live in So Cal and the only place I've been able to find the thicker pieces is at Foam Sales & Marketing. I think they're in Burbank or Glendale - check the yellow pages online. They sell to the movie industry for props, etc. It's not cheap, but I can usually squeak 5-6 decent sized stones from one piece of 8' x 2" x 24".

C

·
0 Posts
We have 4 Home Depots and 3 Lowe's near us and only 1 of the Home Depots carries the foam. I finally had 1 of the HD employees call the other stores to find some. Good Luck! :)

·
Mistress of the 7 Seas
847 Posts
Another place in So Cal is Allied building supply. You should call first as only the exterior building products locations carry the blue Styrofoam. I picked some up last year at the Anaheim location and they only had the 3" thick foam but it makes some very realistic T/S's.

http://www.alliedbuilding.com/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts