Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to find a place to buy plastic chromadepth glasses. Those paper ones are not durable enough. I have tried to look online but sellers list everything as chromadepth, even the old red and blue glasses. I can't tell from pictures so I was hoping that someone here might have bought some and confirmed that they do work. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think Mrs. Terra will have the best answer for that'n. Check out her video on chroma depth on scaryladyvideos. I think she may even mention where she got them. . . but it's been a minute since I've seen it. . . so please don't quote me on it. ;)

·
Registered
110 Posts
I second American paper optics. I bought the plastic ones and only lost one pair that was accidentally stepped on. Tots loved the 3d area, after they exit that area we collected them, wiped them down with cleaner than reused them. It was a big hit we will have a 3d area again this year.Dan

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
That's pretty much the only place that sells them. Everyone else buys them there and resells them, often at a higher price. You can sometimes find them advertised in the classified sections of different forums a little cheaper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts