Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so a while back I was talking to someone on here about doing a bigger maze in my haunt this year. He specialized in mazes in Haunted Houses and offered to help me come up with a new design this year if I sent him the specs to my haunted house. The thing is now Im ready and I cant remember the name of the guy to contact him:( If you know him or even better if you are him and you are reading this could you please contact me. I know its terrible I cant remember your name on here but in my defense Ill be 42 in February and the mind is going:p

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Could it have been Haunty? I think I recall some of the posts I read that he's into maze building. Is the person in your friend's contact?

yes spooki Know all about how the mind goes with age. My brain is working like an 8 Ball these days. If I shake it up a little and then turn it upside down, sometimes the information I am looking for floats by a little visible window. LOL!

BTW- If I forget....Happy Birthday Feb 4th !

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Cylon girl but that is not him. Uggggggh I cant believe I cant remember his name, I just know I was reading about him in the new members thread and his page said he specialized in mazes. I pmd him a few times and he said all I had to do was send him the measurements I was working with. Ugggggh I hope he sees this. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Did you talk about it on the boards besides the PM-ing? It may take a (very long!)while but you could search through your post history!!

·
Valkyrie Of Halloween
2,435 Posts
Haunty was my first thought, too. And searching back thru' the posts was second.
Yeesh!
Hope you find it, make sure you let us know if you remember who it was.

And Mrs. M your new avatar is making me crazy!
I'm SUCH a Dean Girl!
:*

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Haunty was my first thought, too. And searching back thru' the posts was second.
Yeesh!
Hope you find it, make sure you let us know if you remember who it was.

And Mrs. M your new avatar is making me crazy!
I'm SUCH a Dean Girl!
:*
LOL, thanks, I've been getting comments on it, think I'll leave it for a while. :)

And back to our regularly scheduled thread.... :D

mama let me know if it was a thread I can do some more searching, I find things pretty well here.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Freudstein thanks but no posts, only, pm's :(

Mrs Meyers thanks for the thread but in Florida there is too much rain for cardboard. We do something a little sturdier. Ugggggh I wish I could remember his name.
Let this be a lesson ladies.......Do not get old:)

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Ok so I finally found out who it is. I found an old pm, his name is Monstermaker!!! The problem is when I click on his name to go to his profile page it keeps brining me to some guy named iooau or something like that???? I cant reply to his pm either. Does anyone have any idea what is going on. Maybe he left the site or something???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts