Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Halloween is over, and we're all in the stages of breakdown and storage, where do you go for ideas for Xmas/Thanskgiving/Winter Holidays?

I'm a member of planetchristmas but I'm sure there are other sites just as helpful and interesting as halloweenforum. Any thoughts?

Victor

·
Registered
623 Posts
I'll be right here, this is a year long obsession.

As soon as I'm all rested up from my Halloween exertions I need to finish all the projects that didn't get done for this year. Then I'll have to get started on planning and building for next year. I really, really want to have everything ready well ahead of time so all I need to do is setup when the time comes.

·
Registered
113 Posts
While I will be Clark W. Griswalding my house as my wife's penance handed out to me for spending the last 2 months in the garage, I will still be here, dreaming of next year... And gathering knowledge. Building props. And hopefully, after I talk to all of my friends and gather them, posting pics of this years haunt!!! Muybe even throw in a tutorial of my own!!!!!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,826 Posts
There's lots of us that hang out here year round... may not be as busy as the months right before, but always some die-hard core members on here year round. :)

·
The Haunting Girl
864 Posts
What other holidays? I have no idea what you are talking about.
Winter is prop designing and building (the stuff I can do indoors), getting Halloween stuff cheap, and other Halloweeness! I have a lot of projects that have to get done for next year. I don't have time for these "other holidays".
Just kidding, I do a little bit of decorating for Christmas. But you better believe that most of the "Christmas season" is actually spent figuring out how to use Christmas stuff for Halloween.

·
Registered
854 Posts
While I will be Clark W. Griswalding my house as my wife's penance handed out to me for spending the last 2 months in the garage, I will still be here, dreaming of next year... And gathering knowledge. Building props. And hopefully, after I talk to all of my friends and gather them, posting pics of this years haunt!!! Muybe even throw in a tutorial of my own!!!!!
love this guy. a haunter after my own heart
HM

1 - 16 of 16 Posts