Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Sometime ago I found the link below to build an awesome Obelisk.
_-_www_horrorseek_com/home/halloween/juggernaut/oblsk1_-_
and now that I have the time to build one the link is dead.
Does anyone have a copy of the plans/tutorial for this obelisk?
Or one just like it?
Thank you in advance.
Sparkey

Typical Ghoul Next Door
This is a prop from around 2005 or so, built by Zombie-F (Dave), the founder of Haunt Forum.

If you want to try to contact him, you might try PMing him over on Haunt Forum. I have no idea how active he is around there now... as I just learned that he sold that forum to Vertical Scope (Halloween Forum's new owners) in June of this year.

At least there is a chance he may have pictures and/or plans of the prop. Worth a shot anyway. Good luck!

Reactions: Sparkey

Registered
Don't know what the obelisk looks like that you referenced Sparkey, but Frankie's Girl did a nice tutorial of the one she made back in 2008. Had this link saved to my computer. http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/69352-obelisk-under-6-a.html

BTW really sorry to hear that Dave sold the site. I didn't frequent it that often lately but tried going over there after reading your post Frankie's Girl and ran into the same video ad issues I've been detailing here on this forum for about the last 2 months. Then while posting on the site, it kicked me off. Simply didn't have the heart or energy to retype anything.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for getting this info to me.
You are just a "Scream" :) to be so nice.
Happy haunting.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome link/data!!!
I did not know.
Just what I'm looking for.
Scary big thanks!

Registered
New here, and really bad at measurements ? Anyone have instructions for an obelisk that includes measurements for the tall part? I'm using 1/2" foam insulation sheets. Maybe even include best practices for how to cut that would avoid waste? Thank you so very very much!!!

Registered
Slanks, if you still have that PDF kicking around I would love to take a peak, I'm right in the middle of a build myself
I'm going to dog pile on this and say I'd like to glance at it. Obelisks were on my to-do list this weekend.

Registered
I am also looking for ideas for an obelisk. But the one I see dead links for is "John Nelson's Detailed Plans". I'll take what anyone has though. Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts