Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spend so much time and energy on my costumes, I always make them as awesome as possible, and I'm always so proud of them.
I am especially excited for my costume this year, my face will be all torn up and it will be AWESOME.
Gunna put in a lot of work.
But I'm 17 now, and too old to trick or treat.
Where can I show it off? Where do you guys show off your costumes?

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Well you ask around here, most would say 17 is not too old to TOT! (One step down FTW!)

And you can post photos here! (hint!) :p

You're not the party type? I would think Halloween night things like Haunted Houses would be fine with people in costumes but the experts can weigh in.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd love to go to parties, but I don't know people who throw good parties, lol.

I'll check out haunted houses though. :3

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
I'd love to go to parties, but I don't know people who throw good parties, lol.
Time to take things into your own hands then. ;) Party at Vampire Kat's!

I know places like the theme parks often have restrictions about costumes (eg. No masks, or kids only) so yeah, may be research required. : /

I started handing out the candy when I got too old to trick or treat, but that's probably not the best idea if your face is torn apart.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I used to take my younger cousins trick or treating when I was in high school. I still got to dress up and a lot of people gave me candy just because they thought I was a nice kid for doing it instead of being out egging houses. Is that an option for you?

I personally am always happy to see teenagers out on Halloween. Word has gotten out and I know a few people who've told me that we've been labeled a 'good house' by the teens in our neighborhood.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts