Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get cheap black fabric and other colors. I have been in JoAnn's and they have cheap stuff but not what I am looking for. There was a witch prop at value village that had some good stuff for her dress, it was kind of velvety on top and had a shiny sheen on the back. it was thin and easily torn witch is okay. Where can I get that stuff? I need about 6 yards to make a long dress for my witch. I want to try and sell my props so naturally I want to get the price down for materials as much as possible.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,719 Posts
I suggest you check out landscape fabric (in the garden center) of some of the big box stores (like Home Depot or Lowes). I've seen some that might be suitable - black, tearable (or cuts with scissors/knife) and might work well.

As far as other colors, check for their 40% and up to 60% coupons that sometimes show up for places like JoAnns and Hobby Lobby - they all take competitor coupons too - and checking the clearance sections of those and places like Hancocks Fabrics (I've found nice stuff for under $2 a yard).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts