Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had issues with Hobby Lobby not stocking Funkins this year? I typically purchase 5-10 each year for props but they don't have any. Instead they are carrying the cheaper Michaels style pumpkins.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,843 Posts

·
Registered
13,901 Posts
Hmm. Haven't been in HL recently but see that they don't have them listed on their website. Personally I prefer the Funkins to carve and look for those over Michaels. I like the color of the pumpkins better too. That's really too bad.

·
2,620 Posts
Same here at my Hobby Lobby. They only carry the cheaper pumpkins. Not happy about that at all!

Has anyone else had issues with Hobby Lobby not stocking Funkins this year? I typically purchase 5-10 each year for props but they don't have any. Instead they are carrying the cheaper Michaels style pumpkins.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Joann has several sizes of big funkins on "door-buster" sale. The biggest is on sale for $20.00, versus list price 49.99.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Got a question for you guys, I have never bought one of these pumpkins and I just wondered are they really easy to carve or am I gonna mess it up?
I first used the some real pumpkin carving tools but ended up using a hot cutting tool kit. Makes it much easier & cleaner cuts.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just thought I would let everybody know that Jo-Ann's has them for 60% off and an additional 25% off coupon online. So basically you can get the biggest one for under $20

·
Registered
13,901 Posts
Just thought I would let everybody know that Jo-Ann's has them for 60% off and an additional 25% off coupon online. So basically you can get the biggest one for under $20
Yes the Orange Natiello (15.25 x 15.25 x 17.27 inch) pumpkins come out to $15. I bought a few before on a similar sale and this guys are big. I'm planning on keeping them with the box they ship in as the boxes at least can easily be stacked if you are ordering more than one. Boxes are 16 D x 18 W x 16.5 H inches and labeled Fragile Handle with Care with the identifying Funkin stamping on it (so already labelled for you). I have a bunch of smaller pumpkins that are stored in really large bins together but these Natiello ones take up too much bin storage IMO to be effectively stored in any quantity.

They carry a number of Funkins in different sizes and colors. And shipping right now is only 4.99 for the entire order.

Search for either FUNKINS OR FUN-KINS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts