Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
It's getting scarey...today I see a story in my paper about a book called Pride Prejudice and Zombies then there are the tamperings with the roadsigns warning us about zombies and now this! Is there something going on the public should know about ? : )

·
Registered
725 Posts
That is truly awesome that a university would sit down and figure this out. It is to bad that they didn't ask a zombie entusiast before doing their study. As you may or may not know, Return of the Living Dead opened up to a new concept behind the zombie. Running / talking zombies! Stating that the earlier movies (Night of the Living Dead) were forced by the US military to keep key details out about real zombies.

Since Night of the Living Dead is marked as the one that really started the zombie movement, this other concept is not widely used or known. Interestingly enough, Romero (who didnt make the return of the living dead movies) has running zombies in Dawn of the Dead the remake.

It would be interesting to see what this would do to their calculations if zombies could run and communicate. I wonder if our odds of survival could still be compared to instances of the swine flu!

BTW... Zombie Wars is a great read if you ever want to explore some creative ideas on how human kind could survive total zombie outbreak. Unfortunatley the zombies in this book are slow walkers as well! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts