Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, my Tweety Bonez skeleton crow arrived today. It's pretty small... maybe 7 inches high I think the description said. Definitely would fit in a cage. I love him!

Couldn't dig out my halloween-use bird cage from the garage easily so set up this meeting of Tweety Bonez with my animated Feral Cat prop by Morbid for your viewing. Both great props. Feral Cat is battery operated and when activated will meow and screech. His mouth moves to his vocals and his one eye lights up red. Tweety Bonez' beak opens somewhat so you can have him holding maybe the tail of a mouse or an eyeball...His wings at the shoulder are slightly moveable to position them outward from his body a bit. Little screws can probably be adjusted although they are in plastic so might weaken the connection if overdone.

Wanted to add some black feathers to the scene but those are packed away too. But you guys get the idea who won the tussle...

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Fun pictures, GoS. The actual version of 'Tweety Bonez' looks far better than the stock photos (the darkened eye sockets really complete the look).

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Too cute, GoS!! I debated on ordering the bird...your pics are way better than the distributors.
Sold!

Thanks Punkineater and Garthgoyle. I generally think most of our photos here are better and more detailed. I like the personal touch members infuse in them.

BTW I forgot to mention that Tweety's head also moves a little side to side. I should have added a photo of him with his mouth open. Maybe tomorrow.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, wanted to catch some photos of the illusive Tweety Bonez today for you if I could, hoping to get a close up of it's beak for you guys. Looks like he is currently out of stock where I bought him from. Sure as we get further into summer, his numbers will increase, but if you see him somewhere and you are thinking of making him yours, I wouldn't wait too long to toss the net. Given he is the least expensive of the Bonez characters, he might be a sold out item this year like the dog was last year.

Finally saw Tweety land on a wall outside. Pretty wide beak opening.

Turns out despite his skeleton physique he still has quite an appetite. Found this little morsel in the flower bed. Notice how he holds on to it with his beak closed.

Must have been a long time since he ate because he then went after the Big Game.

And before he flew away, I got this last photo of him. Great beak close up.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
There was a second tag on my Tweety Bonez different from the one shown in an earlier photo. It says:

Wanna see some crazy photos of Crazy Bonez? Visit us at: crazybonezskeleton.com

I'm not sure if this is a website set up by the manufacturer, Seasons, or not but I see we at HF are not the only ones who like to proudly show off our pets.

There are going to be other retailers of all or some of the pets, GrandinRoad appears to be one and Halloween Asylum is another.

UPDATE: To answer someone's PM briefly, I bought mine from Spiders of the Web thru Amazon, not directly from them. I decided a week or so ago that I really wanted to get him now and saw that while sold out at the time, the Amazon webpage showed stock coming in around 6/20. Apparently it came in and flew off the shelves because now the In Stock date is in July. Nancy at Halloween Asylum said she is expect delivery soon. GrandinRoad hasn't released their 2014 Halloween Haven mdse yet on the website but they usually do just prior to the 4th of July. If you want to pay by PayPal (using your credit card or checking account), Halloween Asylum takes PayPal. Looks like GR only offers Paypal's Bill Me Later option. Hope that helps.

Oh, and I realized that I should make it clear that you can also order Tweety Bonez as a black boned bird as well. You can see photos of him on Spiders of The Web's website. If looking on Amazon do a search for "Bonez" and that should pull up any on there.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts