Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pirate Princess
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I got my craft coffin mailers in today and I was so excited. Halloween is 53 days away and my party is on the 24th. When is the appropriate time to mail them? For a wedding it is 6 weeks and I feel as much time and effort as I have put in ( all year long) that it is kind of the same thing?
Or should I mail them October 1st? Please tell me when everyone else is planning to do it?
Can't wait it is almost here!

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
When would you like people to RSVP by? That is a factor as well.

I say 6 weeks is good. I sent out a save the date. Some considered that the invite since they already told me they'd be there and marked it down. I'm only doing an evite as the official invite and will probably only do that 3 weeks in advance.

I made it a joke too sort of. Lots of friends getting married this year so I told them this was my special day.

·
Registered
670 Posts
OK, I got my craft coffin mailers in today and I was so excited. Halloween is 53 days away and my party is on the 24th. When is the appropriate time to mail them? For a wedding it is 6 weeks and I feel as much time and effort as I have put in ( all year long) that it is kind of the same thing?
Or should I mail them October 1st? Please tell me when everyone else is planning to do it?
Can't wait it is almost here!
I'm mailing Oct 1st but would love to send them out earlier!!! It is exciting, isn't it?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I sent "save the dates" out yesterday. I will probably mail my invitations out 10/1 for my party on Halloween.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts