Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been watching a lot of old horror movies lately and one of them was Fri. the 13th. The Jason's mom killing people caught me by surprise but I watched the second movie and he has a potato sack with eye holes cut out of it on his head. I'm sorry but I can't take a psycho killer seriously if he's got a paper bag on his head. When he takes it off he looks like the caveman from geico. I'm getting kind of impatient with him. Anybody know when he gets his famous hockey mask?
Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Jason gets his mask in part 3. The "prankster" of the group Shelly brings the mask for a joke. Needless to say the joke is on Shelly and an icon was born.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I love Sackhead Jason! I loved the way he looked underneath it too. Friday Part 2 is the best of the sequels IMO. I just picked up The Final Chapter which is where I thought the series should have ended but.......we all know what happened.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm still confused. I just watched the 8th part, Jason takes to Manhattan. There was some weird guy who played a prank on some girl while wearing the hokey mask. Then Jason picks it up and puts it on. Did that guy steal it from him or something?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weel i'm just gonna have to go rent movies 3-7 and watch them to figure this out.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I would forget Friday the 13th: Part 9. This movie was just bad. Jason was barely in it. He was in the very very beginning, and the very very end. Any movie that has a guy eating a heart should be disgraced.

I liked Jason X better than Part 9 even though it was a little frustrating. Some things in this movie were really stupid.

I haven't watched all the Friday the 13 movies either. I never watched them when I was younger. I always got these two movies confused too. That is, Nightmare on Elmstreet, and Friday the 13th. Which one is Jason, and which one is Freddy? Well, now I know.

That Nintendo video game always scared me so much like I was going to have a heart attack. You are go to rescue the camp counselor, and you keep on searching for him. Well, it takes awhile, and than there's the music, and he's trying to kill you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts