Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Classic halloween again; a graveyard, ghosts, ghouls, and witches. I'll tweak and rearrange a bit but I just don't have the storage space to implement a whole new theme each year. Plus, I drive myself nuts when I get in "theme mode" so I try to keep things pretty generalized.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I would really like to do a creepy Romantic Era style Halloween party one year where everyone comes dressed in high end fashion from the 17-1800's with a bit of scary look to it. I think even my wife could get on board with that.

·
Registered
384 Posts
We are still doing our Haunted Mansion-esque graveyard but with some big new additions. In the atrium, we are scratching the Pirates of the Caribbean (cause Hubby feels we have conquered that endeavour ) and in it's place we are doing zombies....which will be fun.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I'm crossing my fingers that we get to put together hansel & gretel. The build on the witches house is what scares me. My hubby has a nagging back injury so I'm hoping I'm not dreaming to big. I suggested just doing a front of the house but he doesn't want that.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I think I am doing a haunted Victorian funeral parlor. Not super original but I used to work in a funeral home so it's close to my heart!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Twisted Fairytales, just trawling for room decor ideas on the site :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
I pretty much do a classic Halloween haunt every year, I just like having a mix of everything. This year will be the first year I'm going to turn it into a haunted walk that will go into the backyard so I'm very excited :D

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Not really sure, I'm greatly expanding our graveyard this year and adding multiple more pumkins. We go for more of the "what comes to mind when you think Halloween", we see a clear difference among what is considered "Scary" and what is considered "Halloween". Black cats, witches, bats, Tombstones....all fit easily into a graveyard. Then you add a bit more "media" into the picture via zombies, blood, Mr. Myers, Vorhes or Krugger...comments?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Brace yourselves, are you ready? Steampunk plague zombie theme. The year is 1918 and a new strain of the black plague has mutated and wreaked havoc on humanity. This new strain of virus acts much like the original plague, with a twist. Once deceased, the victims brain stems are jolted back to life, and the corps walks again, hungry for the nourishment to continue it's abominable existence! Luckily, through modern (or old in this case) medicine, we have discovered a cure (candy), and will be giving it out to the public for free this coming Halloween at our local clinic! We will have steampunk victorian guards, patients, zombies, and my friend and I will be acting as steampunked out plague doctors. :D We've developed a backstory and names for each of our actors, it should be a TON of fun this year!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Pirates have been spotted marauding the Ramstein AB in Germany. They will be making an appearance at my place in October.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts