Halloween Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Fairytale Witches! Going to wear the gorgeous new renaissance outfit my mother made me and theme decor to Hansel and Gretel, Baba Yaga, Frau Trude, etc. figuring out my approach still but very excited!

·
Registered
243 Posts
My theme this year, a struggling dirt poor hard working Reaper. Jk, lol
I really don’t have a theme this year, but if I was able to, I was gonna do ghost story authors, like everyone would dress up as someone who wrote a great ghost story, like Washington Irving, or Edgar Allen Poe, etc...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Doing pirates this year. I'm almost finished with my mermaid (she just needs hair). I'm making the "plank" today from wooden pallets, plastic sheeting and giant sharks from wrapping paper. I got a wagon wheel from Tractor Supply yesterday for the ships wheel.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Doing my first Alien themed haunted house. I’ve seen many ideas and if I get started now, it could be successful.

My mom did aliens a few years ago. The ship is made out of siding insulation, the alien from milk gallons.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Doing pirates this year. I'm almost finished with my mermaid (she just needs hair). I'm making the "plank" today from wooden pallets, plastic sheeting and giant sharks from wrapping paper. I got a wagon wheel from Tractor Supply yesterday for the ships wheel.
We are too! think our wagon wheel turned out pretty well. Made the handles from spindles of a broken chair a Neighbor was tossing.

·
Registered
957 Posts
"The End"
Graveyards, tombstones, traditional Halloween witches, skeletons and wolves (this year Halloween is on a Saturday and there will be a full moon — the second in the month of October; also, daylight savings time ends late that night, and hopefully, it will be the end of having Trump as president, as the next Tuesday is election day)
Excellent idea!

·
Registered
1 Posts
New here... We are hosting an unmasked party... no masks 2020. Entrance is witches cauldron with spin the wheel for your shot to enter. Dining Table = finger foods and mini cauldrons of candy. Kitchen = Practical Magic with black umbrellas, brooms, witches hats, cauldron on stove with potion brewing and midnight margaritas. Hocus Pocus with BOOK to sign in and place at back of book to hold pictures. Nightmare before Christmas (not sure what to do here yet) Movie room playing favorite slasher flicks. Bar area will have different drinks and dance floor.

·
Registered
62 Posts
This year I am doing a haunted circus in a graveyard. The idea is that this circus was shutdown by a cemetery and all the clowns were laid to rest there, but every Halloween they come back to life. I will also include a Freak Show in the circus. Hopefully whats in my head will translate over to the setup.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I would love to do scary circus/clowns! But on my own that'd be hard to pull off.
Doing haunted pumpkin patch this year!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts