Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha ha ha--yes--it's Good or Bad. Something about the Great Pumpkin coming to the pumpkin patch to bring treats to all the good little boys and girls--are you GOOD or BAD?! That way, I can trick out the house like a pumpkin patch, and people can be pretty much whatever they want--so long as they can make it good or bad.
Sounds like a fun theme

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yes, I had my guests vote on it this year. They chose Vintage/Classic Halloween.

I was originally going to do Victorian Vampire, and then thought that I would really like an Angels and Demons theme, but the people have spoken and it's Vintage Halloween for 2016!!! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm thinking about doing a political theme. Our event always includes a ghost rally - kind of a mobile scavenger hunt with a backstory. Everyone ends up at the party space, which is decorated in the theme. Just trying to figure out if I can make politics as scary in a party as it is in real life, lol. BTW, long time lurker here. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for the ideas I've found here through the years!

·
Registered
8 Posts
We're going to have the entire front yard set up like a Cemetery....probably going to see if I can rent a Hearse for the night...Already have plans to dig up a grave, have coffins, lots of head stones, chains and fence, Spanish moss and spider webs everywhere. Probably have your typical creepy grave yard music, probably play thriller and have all of us do the dance a couple times during the night to entertain the neighbors/trick or treaters. Will definitely have the fog machine running, as well as have a TON of dry ice. Since it's a bunch of head stones, I will be getting started early this year making them and storing them in the attic.

·
Registered
360 Posts
We are thinking either Sleepy Hollow or doing a Carnival theme next year. Will decide after the holidays in December over.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts