Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats your favorite Homegoods,TJ Max, Marshals, Homesense or Winners Halloween item, you have bought over the years? I'm sure it will be neat, to see peoples favorite Homegoods Halloween item. It's one of my favorite places to shop for Halloween decorations, and I'm sure it's the same for many other people.

If I had to chose I would say my twin Halloween man bowls. I really like the vintage/ whimsical vibe they en-tale.

039.jpg

·
Registered
13,632 Posts
Oh this is a tough question. I'm looking forward to seeing what people post. I'll probably change my mind a bunch of times as I recall different things I've bought but here's what first came to my mind:

I bought a pair of them from HomeGoods.

Also picked up this guy from TJMaxx that year. As I recall went back to get a second, didn't think I could fit both in my car for some reason, and of course the matching one was gone. Early lesson learned shopping at these stores.

For illustrative purposes, I dug thru old photos (believe these are all from 2008) and here's what my small TJMaxx store had that year:

2008 was a good year for large composite resin statutes. As I recall I found these at both HomeGoods and TJMaxx.

·
They call me HeebieJeebie
1,987 Posts
Last year was the first time I discovered the joys of Homegoods, so my collection is still small. I got a black glittered skulls that I like & this year I picked up the headless horseman.

iPhone 013.jpg

I also got the same guy Paint It Black posted above, but I didn't know it was from last year.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,401 Posts
I love the large busts, I've got 4 now. I almost hope they don't make any more because I won't have room for them!!

I also love the vintage blocks with vintage characters on the top & the block parts that spell out Halloween. Wait, I bought the blocks 2 years ago at TJ Maxx for less than $10 so technically not a HG buy. When I saw them I knew I had to have them & then I saw the price was something like $7.99 & knew I couldn't afford NOT to buy them.

Here's this year's purchases. Uncle Gorey from last year is still in storage.
[/URL][/img]

Last year or year before they had some characters that looked like Tim Burton made them, a smaller round bellied skelly on top of a top hat & a larger head with a top hat & color changing LEDs & I love those guys too.

·
Registered
68 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts