Halloween Forum banner

What's your favorite Halloween TV episode?

2771 32
As far as I'm concerned, Roseanne still has the best Halloween episodes. They always went all out. What's your favorite?
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I am the one who knocks
1,939 Posts
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Halloween": season two, episode six. IMDB description: On Halloween, Buffy and her friends patronize an unusual costume shop where customers turn into whatever costume they are wearing.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Fear, Itself": season four, episode four. IMDB description: On Halloween, Buffy and her friends find themselves trapped inside a haunted frat house complete with real bats, zombies, and a terrifying demon.

The Simpsons, Treehouse of Horror: mainly episodes from the early years. I particularly love the segments "Easy-Bake Coven" (VIII), "The Raven" (I), "Terror at 5 1/2 Feet" (IV), "Attack of the 50-Foot Eyesores" (VI), "Bart Simpsons' Dracula" (IV), "The Homega Man" (VIII), "Dial 'Z' For Zombies" (III), "The Devil and Homer Simpson" (IV), and, of course, "The Shinning" (V).

I loved all of Roseanne's Halloween specials but the final one. It's not included with the rest of the Halloween episodes I have on DVD anyway.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
This is exactly my answer.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Halloween": season two, episode six. IMDB description: On Halloween, Buffy and her friends patronize an unusual costume shop where customers turn into whatever costume they are wearing.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Fear, Itself": season four, episode four. IMDB description: On Halloween, Buffy and her friends find themselves trapped inside a haunted frat house complete with real bats, zombies, and a terrifying demon.

The Simpsons, Treehouse of Horror: mainly episodes from the early years. I particularly love the segments "Easy-Bake Coven" (VIII), "The Raven" (I), "Terror at 5 1/2 Feet" (IV), "Attack of the 50-Foot Eyesores" (VI), "Bart Simpsons' Dracula" (IV), "The Homega Man" (VIII), "Dial 'Z' For Zombies" (III), "The Devil and Homer Simpson" (IV), and, of course, "The Shinning" (V).

I loved all of Roseanne's Halloween specials but the final one. It's not included with the rest of the Halloween episodes I have on DVD anyway.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.