Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I am the one who knocks
1,939 Posts
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Halloween": season two, episode six. IMDB description: On Halloween, Buffy and her friends patronize an unusual costume shop where customers turn into whatever costume they are wearing.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Fear, Itself": season four, episode four. IMDB description: On Halloween, Buffy and her friends find themselves trapped inside a haunted frat house complete with real bats, zombies, and a terrifying demon.

The Simpsons, Treehouse of Horror: mainly episodes from the early years. I particularly love the segments "Easy-Bake Coven" (VIII), "The Raven" (I), "Terror at 5 1/2 Feet" (IV), "Attack of the 50-Foot Eyesores" (VI), "Bart Simpsons' Dracula" (IV), "The Homega Man" (VIII), "Dial 'Z' For Zombies" (III), "The Devil and Homer Simpson" (IV), and, of course, "The Shinning" (V).

I loved all of Roseanne's Halloween specials but the final one. It's not included with the rest of the Halloween episodes I have on DVD anyway.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Simpsons Treehouse of Horror :)

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
This is exactly my answer.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Halloween": season two, episode six. IMDB description: On Halloween, Buffy and her friends patronize an unusual costume shop where customers turn into whatever costume they are wearing.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Fear, Itself": season four, episode four. IMDB description: On Halloween, Buffy and her friends find themselves trapped inside a haunted frat house complete with real bats, zombies, and a terrifying demon.

The Simpsons, Treehouse of Horror: mainly episodes from the early years. I particularly love the segments "Easy-Bake Coven" (VIII), "The Raven" (I), "Terror at 5 1/2 Feet" (IV), "Attack of the 50-Foot Eyesores" (VI), "Bart Simpsons' Dracula" (IV), "The Homega Man" (VIII), "Dial 'Z' For Zombies" (III), "The Devil and Homer Simpson" (IV), and, of course, "The Shinning" (V).

I loved all of Roseanne's Halloween specials but the final one. It's not included with the rest of the Halloween episodes I have on DVD anyway.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts