Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that over the past year or so a lot of good Halloween / Horror blogs (PumpkinRot, Garage of Evil, etc.) have either disappeared or have not had any new content posted. With that said I miss my daily "fix" of new information regarding the Halloween / Horror genre. So i'm reaching out the HF members to submit your favorite (current) blog sites; it may even be your own.

Registered
It seems that over the past year or so a lot of good Halloween / Horror blogs (PumpkinRot, Garage of Evil, etc.) have either disappeared or have not had any new content posted. With that said I miss my daily "fix" of new information regarding the Halloween / Horror genre. So i'm reaching out the HF members to submit your favorite (current) blog sites; it may even be your own.
Halloweenfourm.com is my blog but seriously I use YouTube a lot to search for what I鈥檓 interested in. 馃馃馃馃槀馃槀馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Even though I've been on the internet since 1995, I've never subscribed to a single blog....Ever....Not 100% sure I even know what one is even though I've heard the term a million times....I'm curious, what is it that you miss about blogs that youtube, this site, etc doesn't offer?.....ZR
Don't get me wrong, Halloween Forum, Youtube, Pinterest, etc. all serve their purpose and each is great in their own way. What I really miss are the old-style blogs like The Skeleton Key, The House of Marrow, The Garage of Evil, PumpkinRot-blog which had their own unique spin on how they presented Halloween / Horror stuff. Most of these blogs were created and maintained by individuals who scoured the internet for hard to find and interesting topics. So what I'm asking is if anyone has some "hidden blog gems" they would like to share.

Registered
Great question and would be interested to hear recs.
I don't regularly follow any blogs, but some cool Halloween ones would be neat. I agree about this forum acting as a blog for me mostly . I just joined some diy Halloween fbook groups that so far have been great (I these aren't the same as what you're asking , just wanted to mention )

Registered
I like visiting The Samhain Society This isn't one blog site, but rather a bunch of them to pick and choose from. I enjoy some of them depending on my mood, which is good, because they come in all sorts of flavors. You might enjoy wandering around them to see if any fit. I have to admit that those you listed like Pumpkin Rot and the Garage of Evil are so unique that finding another might be really difficult. I return to Pumpkin Rot again and again, not so much expecting there to be new content, but to reminisce in the glory of all that has already been. I have saved so many of his pictures and everyone of his cartoons that I can find.

Registered
I like visiting The Samhain Society This isn't one blog site, but rather a bunch of them to pick and choose from. I enjoy some of them depending on my mood, which is good, because they come in all sorts of flavors. You might enjoy wandering around them to see if any fit. I have to admit that those you listed like Pumpkin Rot and the Garage of Evil are so unique that finding another might be really difficult. I return to Pumpkin Rot again and again, not so much expecting there to be new content, but to reminisce in the glory of all that has already been. I have saved so many of his pictures and everyone of his cartoons that I can find.
Thank you for this! Looks like a lot of really cool blogs. I'm bookmarking it so I can check them all out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts